Monday, April 2, 2012

Back to Baking

After a week of back to back birthday cake making, I'm finally going to be able to try new recipes again and bake for the family -- yay!

Last week's cake was my brother-in-law's mocha chiffon cake and this week was sweet Kaitlyn's Super Mario birthday cake. Following those were tons of cupcakes and cinnamon rolls for fellowship at Church this morning.

Although I love baking anything, what I really love doing is looking and trying new recipes. I can never really satisfy myself from experimenting to make the perfect recipes.

I'm now going through my baking book which I love so much and now looking for the next recipe to try.

Today I changed up a recipe to make blueberry bran muffins for breakfast tomorrow. I want to make a moist bran muffin as most, if not all, of the bran muffins I have tasted are somewhat dry.

I remember I still have those pizza crusts and pie crusts recipes to share. Will be posting them soon!!


Mocha Chiffon Cake with Mocha buttercream icing and chocolate pieces
Fondant covered Chocolate cake bottom tier and Mocha cake top tier.  Yes, everything is edible --- Nom Nom Nom


Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Pecan Glaze









No comments:

Post a Comment