Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Been Sick

I have been sick since Monday and haven't had the chance to do some baking or cake decorating.  I've read a few more pages of the cake decorating book and read some recipe books while I was resting.  My husband looked after the kids and even made dinner last night!

Can you believe one thing I miss doing the most while I was sick was baking?  I wanted to make cheese bread for a week now since I bought tons of cheese on sale from Costco but haven't been able to do so.  I'm still not back to normal but maybe I can pull it off tonight.  

I can't wait to start practicing some decorating techniques as well.  I'm still in the first few chapters where all I can do is read for now.  Supplies, tips and basic icing recipes first then we go to hands on practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment