Saturday, March 3, 2012

Supplies Needed

Yes, I read the preface.  I figured it will only take 5 minutes to read it anyway and compared to the whole book, it doesn't make a dent at all.  I was planning to stay up late anyway to watch American Idol on PVR. Might as well just read it at the same time.

After the preface comes the list of supplies that are used for cake decorating.  Wow there were so much of them!  I've already spent so much on supplies in the past and I realized I don't even have half of the supplies listed. 

I looked up CelBoard on Amazon.  Seriously?  $50 for one of the supplies listed?  And that's not even with shipping included.

I don't plan to buy all of them.  In fact I don't plan to buy anything at all right now.  I guess I'll decide when I start the lessons and maybe I can improv.   I'm not planning to go broke without even starting one cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment